Monday, March 7, 2011

Not unusual for March...

...all this snow. =\
Friday was an absolutely gorgeous day. It started off chilly, by mid-morning it was in the upper 50's, and by mid-afternoon it was in the low 60's. I had every single window open. There was just enough of a breeze to feel like the house was airing out. My house smelled amazing, thanks to Glade's new Sparkle of Spring fragrance. I am big on citrus scents on their own, but the lime mixed with vanilla and ginger....heaven :)

And then that night the rains came. And the temps dropped about 30 degrees, in about an hour of course. And overnight the snow came. And it snowed most of Saturday, but a very light snow. As cold as it was yesterday, the sun was out long enough to melt a good part of the snow. Now it just looks yucky out. I wish we got the snow that the east coast did. Seriously. I like winter as long as there is good snow on the ground. Makes the cold and grey worth it.

We did put a great dent in the cleaning that needs to be done around here. I need to go through room by room and put some serious thought into organization. When you step into this house, one would honestly think we were hoarders. I swear. But we aren't. We just live in a tiny house with no place to put everything. I give away\sell\donate a LOT but the piles never seem to go down. With my luck, by the time I get everything organized perfectly, we'll move to a bigger house.
Ah well...

No comments:

Post a Comment