Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Another Lovely Day...

Gorgeous day today! Upper 50's, lots of sunshine, and a very slight breeze. Love it! Our temps are supposed to be on a slow rise through next week, possibly upper 60's by some point. BUT (always, right?). Along with the slowly rising temps is forecasted rain. And then possibly some snow showers next weekend.
I'm fine with rain, but to make it great, lets make it a good (or bad, depending) thunderstorm. Wind, thunder, lightening please. Just like snow makes the grey cold ick worth it, booming thunder and lightening flashes make rain worth it.

Ah well. I dyed my hair last night. I'm gradually going lighter til I finally find that caramel\honey color I've been wanting for years.

Downloaded the free trials of Adobe InDesign and Illustrator so I can work on my class projects at home. I hope I can scrounge up enough money to be able to upgrade to the full versions at some point. I love those programs.

Applied for a couple part time jobs yesterday and there is a career fair at school tomorrow, luckily right before my evening class so I'll be able to check it out. Got some math homework to do for tomorrow. We're starting on decimals and I loathe decimals. Ugh.

Ok so this is the lamest blog post ever, but there's really nothing going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment