Thursday, January 13, 2011

Nose to the Grindstone...

Things have started off all right. Just by cutting out pop and scaling down my portions some, my jeans fit better. They are not loose by any means, I just don't have to lay down and suck it in to zip em up. high five!

Although, I feel tired all the time. I'm sure its the weather and the fact that I have had to force myself awake at the ass-crack of dawn (5:45-6am) for the past week because Lea decided she wanted to take the early bus. I know its good for me, especially since I have an 8:30 class next semester. Ugh.
And it's Math.

Ugh and Puke.

Husband and I both start our spring semesters next week. Luckily I've talked him into taking only one class so things aren't as insane around here. As a last hurrah for me for the next couple months, we are planning on getting rid of the kids and having a date night. As much as I'd love a night on the town, our bank account says it's make your own pizza and a movie at home instead. But hey, a pizza the way *I* want it. An non-children's movie with no interruptions. I'm down for it. 

On the school front, I had made the dean's list the past two semesters. Looking back at my GPA from all 4 semesters so far, it has only gone up a couple tenths each time. If I keep working the way I have been, I don't see why I can't be at or very close to a 4.0 by graduation. While it would be sweet, I'm not going to kill myself trying to attain it. I usually feel like the walking dead near midterms anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment